Neenja: Way Of The Harut Neenja: Way Of The Harut

...

VERY well animated, flowed very smooth. Voice acting was pretty good as well. Has a lot of potential as a series, hope to see your upcoming submissions.

Frog Life Crisis Frog Life Crisis

...

Great animation and great voice acting, you have a very good range. I liked it all until the end, everything from the second the redneck showed up to the end of it was not to my liking, I think it could have had a much better ending.

Pico's Rush to PicoDay Pico's Rush to PicoDay

Hmm

The flash and animation itself was good. Good jokes too. I would have given an 8 but the voice quality was terrible, I wanted to pop my ear drums with a screwdriver after hearing the characters talk, or screech rather. Other than that little problem it was good stuff though.

Learn 2 Read Learn 2 Read

Heheh

The look on the guys face before he transforms is fucking priceless, good stuff man. Great animation too.

The Lazer Collab 3 The Lazer Collab 3

...

Just about all of the skits had terrible sound and/or voice acting. Seeing as the animation couldn't have possibly have been the main attraction (if it was that's sad) that was what damaged your score along with the jokes being stale and not very funny.

Nuclear Wasteland Nuclear Wasteland

Good animation.

Flowed really well, kind of reminded me of the Doom series. I love the Load Runner reference too, heheh.

FAUX - Chapter 1 FAUX - Chapter 1

S99

Looks great, really hope you do a lot in the series, a lot of people start one and then never really begin... Drawing was very well done and the story was very interesting. I would have rather read it in comic form though because I read a lot of it pretty quickly and then was just waiting for the next part, heheh. Other than that the only critique I have is that the female's lips looked odd when you viewed her from a side angle with her mouth open. Great work please keep it up.

EFN Episode 1: Lies EFN Episode 1: Lies

geez

i love your work but deviantart isn't so great about indexing so searching for your stuff didn't work ou so well for me...think you could post a direct link or something? can't wait to see more of your stuff.

Zeurel responds:

Theres a direct link to my page in my latest news post. All the links to the story should be at the bottom of my journal entry

Cheers!

Boobies. Boobies.

a 1

for RocketFetus, because his was the only one that even got a smile, the rest was either immature or just pointless. none of it showed any form of skill in flash or art and only the one i mentioned was even a little bit funny. i'm sure if you guys tried you could do some good work and i think that this flash was done badly on purpose...i'd like to see what you could do after growing up a bit

AbsintheClock responds:

I agree which is why you should get flash and teach us how to do it.

Stamper N' Johnny Stamper N' Johnny

unfortunately

i can't say this is the worse thing i've ever seen, but it is pretty close. you put no time or effort into coming up with any good jokes, animation, or even voice acting. you're author comment also showed nothing but immaturity, please stop wasting people's time.